Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

100 ton Caterpillar Push Pull Press For Sale

RBMcCloskey ยท 2016-05-12 11:30

Passing on sometime I just found, as shown on South Jersey Craigslist 100 ton & 20 ton push/pull rams, pump and tooling for sale, the link is: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/hvo/5508970724.html

Replies10
  1. #1bteigrob2016-05-12 12:30

    RBMcCloskey, thanks for the post. I had a friend looking for one. I will forward on to him. Any idea if this is a decent price for the tool? I have never bought one before.

  2. #2RBMcCloskey2016-05-12 12:47

    I have no idea, the add says $3,000 or best offer, but it has been for sale for a while. I suggest he contact the seller for a complete list of items, including part numbers. Contact his Caterpillar Dealer and see what the list prices are. Nige, who posts here would have a better idea than me. I am about 2 hours north of the seller, if I can be of any help let me know. Bob

  3. #3bteigrob2016-05-12 13:05

    Bob, Hey I passed the link onto my friend. Maybe Nige will chime in here. the add did list a few part numbers but i'm sure he was missing a few. The bin had all the attachments to remove and reinstall sprockets which is a good sign. Hey we will keep you in mind too. Maybe you could help close this deal if my guy is interested. cheers Brendan

  4. #4lantraxco2016-05-12 13:11

    Seems like a decent deal, not much tooling there, might try to beat the seller up a bit on price.

  5. #5RBMcCloskey2016-05-12 13:11

    Let me know it I can help. Bob

  6. #6bteigrob2016-05-12 13:22

    Don, lol i thought the 3k was just a start for negotiations haha. Bob, we will keep in touch. Thanks

  7. #7lantraxco2016-05-12 13:24

    Yup! LOL

  8. #8CableDW10cat2016-05-12 13:58

    Not alot there for 3k. Still, new retail is well over that. Whats there is about a third of retail.

  9. #9tctractors2016-05-12 15:55

    As already said not much tooling to be seen, what I see might be O.K. to pull off the sprockets but No pressing on tooling, the cylinder is 104 ton out and 70 tons in. tctractors

  10. #10bteigrob2016-05-16 18:34

    Bob, you wouldn't mind checking out that unit for me?