Starting a thread for lowboys with 100T+ capacity. Offroad haul included, naturally.
Whats the purpose of that set up? Curious i am!
Here is our 1958 rogers 100 ton Beam trailer This is in our subdivision but we have moved this machine around stretched out the back on some of our sewer jobs i have no pictures of that though.
john1066, I am very curious about that trailer about it being a 100ton. I have seen several 100 ton trailers in my life, but your seems smaller beam size and all on the neck & well. You wouldn't happen to mistake the tag saying 100,000# capacity instead of 100 ton would ya? Another thing all of the old 100ton trailers I have seen in the past were usally at least a fixed 4 axle trailer when running 22" tires or smaller. If you would check out that tag and let me know...I am curious. Thanks, Justin
amtronic, is that a push pull trailer setup? I"ve never seen anything quite like that before setup that way what brand is it and where is it located at?
Those tires look to me to be 14.00 X 20 or maybe 16.00 X 20, so they have a MUCH higher rating than a 22.5 would. Just because there is only 8 of them does not rule out it being a 100 ton trailer. You couldn't permit that kind of weight very many places on a public road, but it will haul it just fine.
Thats i correct, but the flanges don't even look thick enough to be a 100 ton.
I took these a couple years ago at the Bingham Canyon Copper Mine, outside of Salt Lake City, Utah.