Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

111A sprokets

Roybags ยท 2015-06-10 05:22

I have just bought a wabco 111a that needs lots of love. Can anyone tell me where I might find some sprockets for the elevator drive in austraila? Be glad of any info on where I can source parts like cutting edges, and a tool kit for the scotch nuts.

Replies3
  1. #1Gord2292015-06-16 02:22

    G'day Roybags You can try Tsubaki Australia they are in Dandenong phone number 03 9215 2888 for sprockets they may also be able to supply cutting edges. Roylances in NSW may also be a source of Ground Engaging Tools. I got some routers for my Wabco 229F from them a little while ago (website www.roylances.com.au ). Very helpful guys, they market Esco GET. As for the special tools, I ended up buying mine from the USA through John McCalla (email [email protected] ). Again a very helpful Wabco man. Best of luck. Cheers Gordon

  2. #2Brainzie2015-06-18 04:14

    Definetly get hold of John Mccalla for your parts, as Gordon said very helpful, even has the points for the switches, and brake discs for the steering

  3. #3Roybags2015-06-27 08:02

    Thanks guys. You have been very helpful. Will post pictures when I get her running, if I don't run out of funds before that happens!