Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1150M stuck in Inducement mode

Greasyfitting ยท 2025-06-17 20:06

I got a 1150M case dozer stuck inducement updated all controllers everything is up to date no active codes in EST except for 3436 SCR inducement locked code. checked my fuses and wiring , owner had mechanic install a DEF sending unit. The Dozer was having the inducement issue was acting before ,and after the sending unit was installed. I had 2 codes in EASy tool for the DEF level low , and DEF level error. After Updating DEF controller codes did not come back , but machine is still throwing Inducement code. I have update all controllers , checked wiring , fuse , connectors , connector going to the controller ,checked the DEF fluid , have followed the steps for properly clearing the inducement code in EST nothing happens. I have never seen this on a Case before. If anyone has worked with EST or a case Dealer thats messed with a 2019 1150M that has seen this before or anything similar the information would be appreciated! I have not active codes other than the Inducement lock, machine runs smooth not rough or anything , my brain is thinking the ECM needs to be possibly re-flashed or DEF control module is bad.

Replies0

No replies yet.