Anyone using a 12" digging bucket on a Kx057 quick coupler with a thumb?
Depends on the design of the thumb. Most will be wider than 12 inches and will get caught in the trench, or the hoses might get caught in the trench. Simon C
Yes, I have a 12” bucket with a Werk Brau hydraulic pin grabber and thumb on a 057–5.
I run a 12" bucket on a U48-5 with the standard Kubota coupler and thumb (which are the same as the KX057.) No problem digging deep with the thumb, it fits in the trench fine. The one slightly annoying thing is the quick attach pin is held in with a lynch pin, digging deep and especially with roots tends to dislodge and lose than lynch pin. If I'm doing a lot of trenching with the 12" bucket I use a small bolt with a lock nut instead of the lynch pin, just finger tight is fine.