Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

12 inch bucket for a Kubota kx080-4

Concrete-man · 2023-12-18 00:04

I have a Kubota kx080-4 with a quick attach 36 inxh bucket and need a 12 inch bucket for it as we will be putting 9 slabs and it calls for 12 inch footers. I can only find a 18 inch bucket and the extra 6 inches means more concrete which will be around 1000$ for each pad. When I measured the bucket ears for the 36" they are about 14". I searched online and could not find a 12inch bucket for the kx080. Any ideas ?

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2023-12-18 07:33

    Good day Would side cutters be a solution? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Concrete-man2023-12-18 11:25

    I was able to order a customized bucket with Rhinox group. It takes 3 to 4 weeks.

  3. #3Tags2023-12-18 18:38

    Check with USA attachments. I’ve had good luck with them.