Thought I would put this in the Excavator section, but this would apply to any 24 volt machine with a 24 volt lighter or accessory socket. Ran across this unit by accident, seems like the perfect thing for an owner to put in his machines or an operator to carry in his lunch bucket: http://www.bgmicro.com/PSDC05.aspx This is a surplus outfit, but it's a name brand convertor, I've paid more than their price for a cell phone charger cord. Cheers, Lanway
Damn, good find! Normally I just throw a wire from one battery for cb and such On edit, what the hell do they even put 24v plugs in them for ? Pj
LOL, it's the beer here, I guess, different strokes for different folks...
Lantraxco , I love the web site ! Funny and honest ! Lol. Wish you were closer to Okla , I need a morooka for a week and no one has even heard of one here.
What size? Don't know if they have anything available but Challenger Services in Tulsa rent them, mostly to pipeliners 918-447-0055.
The biggest I can get. No more than 8 ' wide. Got a pond clean out with limited access. Thanks for the lead ! I've got to get serious on this bid.
PM sent.