Does anyone on here know of any aftermarket company that makes a bolt-in cooler for the 800C/ZX800? I had to replace the one in my machine late last year with a new OEM replacement, which cost over $10,000 and that has started to leak already. The problem is that these coolers are made from mild steel and rust like hell, especially in the salt-laden environment that we're working in down here. Alternatively, if I could at least find an aftermarket cooler that's cheaper than the stock replacement, because Nortrax prices are crazy on this as with most OEM parts. I've done searches on the web for this but can't find anything specific, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
you should be able to look on machinery trader and find an aftermarket supplier or have one built should be cheaper than $10,000.00
Thanks. I've been searching the internet for days now, but I can't find anything helpful so far. I've seen a lot of vague info and some companies that say they can custom build any kind of cooler, but I have no way if knowing what kind if quality it will be. Does anyone know of a reputable company that builds custom hydraulic coolers?
http://radiatorsupplyhouse.com/
Thanks man. I'm going to give these guys a call. Would love to get them to do me a custom aluminium cooler.