Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

125B

Numbfingers ยท 2017-10-12 01:02

Does anybody know what type of gear oil goes in the front axle and wheel ends of a Michigan 125B? The owner lost his manual in a fire. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2017-10-18 17:04

    Try pdfmanualshere.com see if you can find anything there. I'm thinking though that if it has external brakes then it should be like 85/140 gear oil. Let me know if that website helps though.

  2. #2Ronsii2017-10-18 19:14

    If I remember right I just run 80/90 or similar in mine, but don't know what the manual says.

  3. #3Numbfingers2017-10-19 18:31

    Thanks for the reply. I tried that link and got a warning from my anti-virus program so I backed out. It's going to be used this winter for snow removal so I was thinking Chevron TorqForce 50.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2017-10-19 21:10

    May work IDK just watch your axle temp

  5. #5Ryan1512017-10-21 07:13

    I run 85 140 in both my Clarks with no problems but it's a bit sluggish. I'd say 50wt or 8090 will be no problems

  6. #6Numbfingers2017-11-12 18:46

    Thanks, I went with 50WT.