Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

125e international problems

Opnauticus ยท 2015-12-18 14:56

Okay, the problem I'm having is that it won't move when you crank it. I have to pull it forwards and back with my truck until I hear something click. It'll run and push perfectly after that. When I fiddle with it, it'll change gears and all the hydraulics on the bucket work. What do you guys think is wrong?

Replies4
  1. #1Welder Dave2015-12-20 02:38

    Lock out switch isn't working properly?

  2. #2Opnauticus2015-12-20 19:34

    Would you kindly explain that, Dave?

  3. #3dhutch2015-12-22 12:40

    You may find more info at this site : http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/forum/9-ih-construction-equipment/

  4. #4Welder Dave2015-12-22 14:20

    A lot of machines have a safety so the machine can't move until you're in the seat and take the safety off. If something was sticking or not quite going into place on the safety might cause your problem and pulling it with your truck is enough to get it to unlock. Not sure about your specific machine though.