Hi, I am looking for some advise on an issue i just had this weekend with my 1370 case tractor. I was brush hogging with a 15' batwing and after about an hour of mowing the tractor started losing power i tried giving it throttle but nothing happened i disngaged the pto and got power back. is that a sign of pto clutches going out or something else? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated thank you..
Was the pto shaft coming out of the tractor still tuning if not or as fast then yes your pto clutch could be slipping, if it is then it could be one of the other clutches in the drivelines going to the batwings gear boxes
yes the pto coming out of the tractor was still turning. when i disengaged the pto and the tractors rpms built back up i reengaged the tractors pto just sitting there it would start to bog down and lose rpms again. thank you for your feedback HATCHQUIP.. once everything cooled down the next morning oi could mow for about 45 minutes then it started losing power again.
First thing I would do is change fuel filters.
ok i will try that. Thank you JaredV. Any help and all advise appreciated!
Be sure you have plenty of fuel flowing to the fuel filters.
Tinkerer thank you! I appreciate everyone’s feedback helped a lot! Problem has been solved thanks to you guys! Plugged fuel filters.
Thanks for reporting back!