Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

141-0597 pressure switch caterpillar

rmllarue91 ยท 2018-11-19 09:09

Can anyone do some digging and find the activation pressure of this switch I believe it to be in a pilot circuit. Thanks guys

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2018-11-19 10:32

    The are other earlier Part Numbers for this switch. 096-6337, 096-4661, 096-6454, 5I-6966, 7I-8917, & 102-6943. Its use seems to be restricted to use on the old Mitsubishi E-series excavators. Unfortunately the schematics for those machines are so old that they don't carry the pressure switch specifications like the newer ones do. Are you trying to get hold of one..? There seem to be plenty on eBay and also at Cat Dealers. Prices in the $80-90 range.

  2. #2rmllarue912018-11-19 10:47

    Thanks nige im not looking to purchase just try to help out a fellow member his 120 will swing when he uses a jumper wire to bypass this switch. But not with switch connected. he tried another new switch with same results. He's going to ohms out the switch but firgured if I could get him a pressure for switch to activate it might help.

  3. #3Nige2018-11-19 12:11

    I might be able to get some info, but it won't be quick. I'll fire off an email and see what I can come up with.