Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1755507 charging group-nitrogen…..?

wee ยท 2014-01-10 13:04

I have most of the parts to a new Cat charging kit 17-55507, I had a Cat guy look at it and he said he thought it was missing some fittings....Anyone know where to find a parts list on this kit, I would like to sale it but will probably need to buy these fittings so it will be a complete kit. See pics below of what I do have. Thank You Brian

Replies4
  1. #1kshansen2014-01-10 15:21

    Brian, Send me a private message with an email address and I can send you a file with the complete manual for this kit that shows all the part numbers and how to hook it up.

  2. #2wee2014-01-10 16:03

    For some reason I can't send you a PM...... My email is jkmfromoh at bellsouth.net Thank you for the offer Brian

  3. #3kshansen2014-01-10 18:16

    I think there is some minimum post you need to do before you get permission to do things like that. I'll send the PDF in a couple minutes.

  4. #4wee2014-01-10 20:12

    Got it....Thank you again. Brian