Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1845c aux. hook up help

Brad1979 ยท 2014-10-08 20:08

I'm looking for some assistance I was told when I bought this that all I needed to do to have aux hook ups was to get the pedal and plumb the necessary hoses. Is this correct? Where would be a good place to get the parts? And does anyone know of a step by step instructional video or article? Thanks for any assistance

Replies7
  1. #1Bulldog7772014-10-08 21:07

    Are there coupling's on the loader?

  2. #2curb guy2014-10-08 21:09

    Look around for a salvage/dismantled machine dealer. I think CSI Parts is in Indiana. They usually have several 1845c's laying around. good luck!

  3. #3sheepfoot2014-10-08 21:35

    I would go by the s/n of the machine, There is about seven tubes and four hoses that you will need along with couplers/tie downs/fittings and other parts. You can also go to the casece.com parts lookup and type in the 1845c under model, then go to the hyd section, scroll to the auxiliary hyd circuit, so you can see the parts needed. The bone yard like said is a good source if you can find one in the s/n range you have. Are you looking to a high flow or just wanting a clam/grapple bucket hookup, the high flows are needed for some things like snow blowers and mow heads.

  4. #4Brad19792014-10-08 21:39

    ok I'll check with csi I have seen there add in the tractor books thanks for the help.

  5. #5Brad19792014-10-08 22:11

    I'm just looking to be able to run backhoe attach. or something like a rock hound, log splitter grapple bucket maybe fence post driver stuff like that

  6. #6franklinute2014-10-09 09:00

    I have an auxiliary hydraulic kit we purchased for a case many years ago. It comes with an installation manual. I think it is 6 pages. If you send me your email I will send it to you.

  7. #7franklinute2014-10-09 09:02

    The kit is new never installed. The manual will show you what is involved in putting aux hyd on a case