Just bought an 1845c. Aux Hyd we’re hooked up but hadn’t been used in years. Valve was completely froze up. Bought new valve from Case. Installed today. Replaced one hose at a time into new valve. Got all done and doesn’t work. Now the lift doesn’t work unless you feather the tilt or open aux valve. I am 100% positive every hose was put in the exact spot on the new valve that was in the old valve. When valve is in “neutral “ you can tell Hyd is under load. That’s when lift doesn’t work. When you push pedal (plunger up) no load and lift works. Plunger down and loads up. What am I missing. Like I said the old valve was completely froze to the open position and machine worked fine.
Just a guess here, but if the valve was frozen in the open position...then maybe the previous owner instead of fixing the valve just swapped 1 of the output and return hoses to make the machine work. Then you come along and fix the valve so it works as expected and returns. This would then block off the return line and now makes the hoses in the wrong positions. Yes, you replaced them exactly as they were, but they were probably not in the original positions before. You probably need to swap 2 of the hose back to there original position to really fix the machine. Sorry, but I'm not sure which hose is which. Is the valve labeled? I could go look at my machine later today and see where mine go.
Here's a pic of my valve. I've labeled the hoses in the second pick by where they are on the valve. Front being the front of the machine. Those hoses labeled Top and Bottom go back on the left side of the machine and up the boom to the aux connections. The Back and Front hoses go to the right side of the machine and connect to the tilt/lift valve. I believe the 'Back' is the feed hose and the 'Front' (larger hose) is the return.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help