I have an issue with the hydraulics on my 1845C. The raise on the boom and the bucket tilt up are slow. They also wont lift much weight with these 2 functions, but the bucket tilt down and the lower boom down are the speed you would expect and the hydraulic power is good, it willr aise the front of the machine with the tilt and boom seperately. Any ideas what is going on? Is this a relief valve issue or???
Could be a couple of issues. 1) 1845C cab slides fwd for servicing - could yours be loose? Maybe not positioned all the way back? This will affect the loader control linkages & not allow full travel - it normally would also affect neutral positon on fwd / rev ...... 2) Linkages may need adjusting to allow more travel at spools on control valve, this could be due to wear at pivots & linkages 3) Could be hydraulic problem - main relief pressure may need checking as well as pump flow. Try the simple things first
bump this back up 2 the top
I have factory service and parts manuals if you need copies. Rob
1845c manuals Hello Rob i am looking for factory service and parts manuals for case 1845c can you please email me at [email protected] best rudi
If at all possible I could also use factory service and parts manuals for case 1845C, ( I have the same issue as ac45) can you please email me at [email protected]
You guys with slow lifting and tilting need to re ring your control valve as it is bleeding internally. Seen this several times with this valve. A kit is about $60.00 if memory serves that will have everything enclosed and with a manual is quite simple requiring no special tools. Just be sure to use the arm lock to hold the bucket arms up. I'm working on scanning the section needed from the manuals and will get them to you but may take a few days as I'm currently traveling. Rob
1693TA, If it is not too much trouble I could also use the repair manual info for this problem. Also a part number for the repair kit would be very much appreciated. I tried explaining the problem over the phone to my local Case parts guy, and he told me I needed to bring in the part, or give him the part numbers......kind of grumpy he was...............thanks.
Alrman has it right, the lever linkages are probably bent keeping the spools from stroking all the way in the valve, readjust linkage till spools stroke completely and your problems will go away. Mel
Have any you guys got the copy of the manual? I could use one as well and cannot pm. Thanks
If one of you guys could PM me the manual that would work as well
I also have the same problem and could use the manual and part number
maybe the boom relief valve is open by dirt, the relief valve cannot make the boom hydraulic system stay at 190 bar well . if the boom control linkage is no problems, you can check the main control value boom spool relief valve and clean it and get it back. it will be ok maybe, good luck!