Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1845c Hydraulics wont work

Shawn C ยท 2010-12-19 15:18

I have an 1845c that I was using the other day and all of a sudden the hydraulics for the boom and bucket stopped working. I drove it into my shop to inspect it but found no glaring problems. There are no broken hoses, no oil leaks, and all the controls and control rods are working properly. Does anyone have any idea what the possible problem is and or what I need to check. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1sheepfoot2010-12-19 16:17

    1845c no movement /loader /bucket I would pull the pump at the rear an check the coupling splines, they sometime strip out.

  2. #2Hardline2010-12-20 00:36

    If it is driving that is not the problem. Can not remember how that system works. Someone will be along in a min. JJ

  3. #31080 bobcat2010-12-20 00:41

    sound like splines stripped on pump drive if not some thing broke inside the pumps