Hi. I have a 1845C with no ID plate. It has planetary gears, split lap bars, cab has been painted black, was probably tan, has screws instead of hex plugs on valve body & the unusual t piece for hoses instead of valve manifold. Thinking 1985-87 trying to narrow it down. Australian model. Cheers Kim.
Been years since I've worked on those machines, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm near certain Case stamped the s/n somewhere on their machines, stamped on the frame somewhere, not just on ID plate. Problem is my memory, I can't recall where.
Thanks Willie. I bought the machine cheap, bit of a gamble after the golf club spent big dollars on replacing rams,hoses,tyres,sprockets,chains,muffler,pins,bushes,st/motor,alt,all bearings,motor out & checked, compression good. painted looks pretty good they put it back together & it runs 1/2 hour bogs down looses hydraulics.They had enough & sold it. I got it home run it blew seal on lift pump , so going to check load check valve springs .Cheers Kim.
Not sure when the dual lap bars came in but were still used in 1994. It was shortly after that they went to a proper lap bar. Your machine could be from the 90's. The golf course should know the year unless they bought it used in poor shape. Most golf courses around here buy new machines.
Hi. Thanks for your reply.The golf course bought it 2nd hand. Sand blasted & 2pack painted it. The tag has long gone.The planetary gear drives ended in 1987, so the machine is before that. I am now using the id nos before that year. Cheers Kim.
The golf course didn't know what year it was and bought it anyway? Bizarre!
Anyone know what year id code JAF0194469 is?