Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

319D John Deere lift arms not working

pko ยท 2024-08-27 01:57

My john deere skid steer arms are not working. I had been using it fine with no issues, parked it and the next day the skid steer wouldn't turn on. I was able to fix an issue with the battery, but when I turned it on the arms wouldn't lift. The arm pedal feels stuck, I can't press it down, but I can tilt the bucket.

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612024-08-27 05:06

    Please supply a machine serial number. Let's start with the instrument cluster. When sitting in the seat, does the instrument panel light up? Then close the door if you have one, start the engine, pull seat bar down, release the park brake. Any lights on the instrument cluster remain lit?

  2. #2pko2024-08-27 16:30

    Thanks for replying, It seems that everything you mentioned works fine. I don't have the serial number at hand , but I'll post it later when I get to it.

  3. #3pko2024-08-27 16:35

    Thanks for replying, I did remove the plastic covering from the pedals and I didn't see anything obstructing it. The one thing I do need to check is the hydraulic fluid, I just assumed that since my bucket was still moveable , that meant it still had fluid in it. I'll look into all the advice given. Thank you