Have s 1845c after 20 min. Of running the left drive side gets weak. I had the travel adjusted before that it would barely move the left side at full throttle. The bucket would barely lift so I checked The main pump pressure had 1600 psi so we adjusted it back up yo 2500 psi which is what its supposed to be and that fixed the lift problem but I still have a weak left side, it is a 1991....do you guys think the left side drive motor is going bad?
A few things can cause this - some testing maybe required & the motor removed & inspected. It has been discussed many times on HEF - "Seek & Ye Shall Find" HeavyEquipmentForums HeavyEquipmentForums HeavyEquipmentForums You're very welcome
Thank you very much. I read all articles what do you suggest swap hoses first to each side to see if it changes or pull the left motor and inspect it?
The main relief pressure is now 2500psi after adjusting it, it was only 1500 hints why bucket would not go up fast. This helped the left side but is still weaker then the right.
The main relief pressure is now 2500psi after adjusting it, it was only 1500 hints why bucket would not go up fast. This helped the left side but is still weaker then the right.