Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1845c skid steer fuel injection pump problem

Ziaman · 2023-08-15 18:31

Good afternoon, I have a 96 1845c skid steer that all of a sudden died on me. It cranks and I'm getting fuel to the pump but nothing out to the injectors. I did find an orange loose wire under the fuel pump. But don't know where it connects to. Any advice will be appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2023-08-15 18:41

    Orange wire goes to shut off solenoid

  2. #2Ziaman2023-08-15 18:47

    Thanks for the quick response heymccall. Where does the other end of the wire connects to? Don't know which end was the one loose.

  3. #3heymccall2023-08-15 19:03

    Should be same as 1835. Looks like it goes to 6pin harness connector between cab rear and air filter housing.

  4. #4thepumpguysc2023-08-15 19:58

    If “ALL ELSE” fails, hook it straight to the battery and unhook it to shut it down..

  5. #5Ziaman2023-08-15 22:11

    Thanks gentleman. I had to work this evening. I will get back to my skid steer tomorrow and keep you posted.

  6. #6Ziaman2023-08-16 19:52

    It's working! Thank you heymccall for your help and thepumpguysc for your input. Very much appreciated!!!