So I recently bought a 2000 1845c with "3067" hours on it. Bought on an auction and get it home and start going through it. The hour meter has been disconnected, none of the display lights up, they added a toggle switch next to the ignition that you have to flip to turn the loader off. So I'm assuming that kills the fuel solenoid. Behind the display there's wires cut and spliced numerous times. So know I don't know where to start. I would like to get the wiring back to how it should be so I have some display lights and it starts and shuts off properly. Just looking for some insight with guys that own these. Overall the loader is in good shape, motor runs good.
BTDT with my 1845C. I would start with obtaining a wiring diagram. Google is your friend. I think there were some changes over time based on serial # / year produced. Be sure which diagram you need before making any repairs. Good luck. SimS
Start by finding out if you have 2 or 3 wires to the fuel shut of solenoid
You can buy used cab harness for $250, or new for $780. This is the cab only harness, and terminates at rear cab wall, passenger side.