Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1845c wont lower

mud_smurf ยท 2014-06-29 19:01

Hi new to the forum I have a 1845c case when I raise the loader up it wont go down without tilting the bucket back and forth if I push the aux. it works fine :Banghead I read a post with the same issue but they didn't tell how he fixed it any help would be nice thanks

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2014-06-29 21:26

    Are you sure the spool at the control valve is getting enough movement? Do the controls feel normal? No excessive free play?

  2. #2mud_smurf2014-06-30 15:48

    I cheek the control valve today it looks ok I was thinking about taking the valve off and cleaning it to see if it has anything in it if that's good then I think it is the charge pump any thoughts on what I might cheek before I put on new pump thanks

  3. #3lantraxco2014-06-30 18:15

    Not likely to be the pump if it goes up okay and the bucket tilt works normal. My guess is a bad check valve inside the loader control valve.