Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1960 backhoe

timothymayes1 ยท 2014-08-14 20:52

does anybody know about dynahoe have a model need spider gears for the rear end

Replies5
  1. #1timothymayes12014-08-14 20:54

    sorry left out model its a model A

  2. #2Delmer2014-08-14 21:00

    There was a yahoo group of dynahoe owners/repairers. I'd try to figure out who made the axle, it probably wasn't dynahoe. Then you would have a better chance of finding used parts.

  3. #3Navship2014-10-17 00:34

    I think its an Eaton rear........

  4. #4sheepfoot2014-10-17 20:47

    I have a model A parts book, it covers s/n 1000-1394, they have two S/N ranges for the rear end in this book. Up to s/n 1195 and after used from s/n 1195. They also are listing one as (Clark) and the other as a (Rockwell-standard).

  5. #5gwgal882015-09-17 08:07

    Did you have any luck finding the parts you were looking for? We have been looking for a rear axle for a 120??