Clearing some tree's/stumps today and I backed into a steep hole with just the passenger rear tire. It was a deep hole and stopped the loader in its tracks, not that I was going very fast but it was sudden and not good. I pulled forward out of the hole and drove away to an open area. I thought I better check and make sure I hadn't broke/bent anything and apparently I did. The passenger rear doesn't turn/angle as far as the driver's side now. I've looked everything over as best as I could and see no broken/bent parts. I know next to nothing about these machines. I just inherited it from my father. Its old, and worn out but still works good enough for me. He said to check the bar that goes from one tire to the other and see if it bent and I don't think it has. Yes it has bends in it but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm wondering if one of the hydralic cylinders isn't working correctly. I'm pretty sure the tires were fairly straight when I backed into the hole if that makes a difference. Also he had me check the long arm that goes the length of the loader and connects to the top of the hub on the drivers side and it seems fine as well. Any idea's guys? To me it seems like the passenger side cylinder steering ram isn't pulling/pushing hard enough now. I can take pictures or video's of anything, just let me know. Thanks, Aaron
Any luck yet? Some pictures would help. My 75 A had one wheel that tilted in at the top. This was due to one bearing being totally gone. Not a cheap or easy fix. The repair shop rebuilt both sides. Mine only has one steering cylinder that moves the entire system.
No luck yet. I thought maybe there wasn't anything wrong with it and thats just the way it was, one tire angling further than the other but yesterday I was using the loader and I was pushing on a pile of brush and the tire was pretty much straight while the other tire was angled all the way. I was turning and pushing. It made the loader seem unstable like it wanted to tip over because the one tire was turned so far. Maybe I'm just crazy. So help me god, ill get some pictures today when I use it. Could you hear noises coming from the side with bad bearing? I still think it has something to do with the hydraulics for the angle cylinders myself, but I no nothing about these machines. I can understand one tire angling further while turning to keep tires in same turning arc but I think my loader has taken it to the extreme.
I just noticed im on the other post. I made two identical posts. The other one had more comments if you want to check it out. You can probably just click on my username and find the other posting I made.