Recently, Lonking has tailored a new type of machine for its customers. The model is LG855B,which is a 5-ton loader, but the dumping height is lengthed from 3.1 m to 5.6 m as requested. What do you think of it?
I would be dumping it from the highest dumping height.
Insufficient, as I am requesting a 7.6 m dumping height.
you are so full of **** (just like your machines) a compact loader lifting 18+ feet
Before you get all worked up get some more facts. We do try and talk nicely to each other here and am pretty sure that swearing covered by **** is not on the approved behaviour list. Lonkinggroupsalesrep is more than likely not a native English speaker and may also be used to classify machines in a different way. Looking at their website the only machine that I can find that seems to fit the bill is the CDM855 http://www.lonkinggroup.com/products//20101202/216.html operating weight of 16.6 tonnes and capacity of 5 tonnes. The dumping height is measured with the bucket down http://www.lonkinggroup.com/uploads/attachment/201207/2_12081500.pdf However I would think that the bucket capacity would have to be reduced if the arms are extended for a higher dumping height and am not sure what application this machine is for? You wouldn't use it for loading off highway dump trucks, perhaps loading hoppers or high sided trucks??
Thank you, Hendrik. :notworthy
Just so you know when chinese say 5 ton wheel loader they dont mean thats the weight of the wheel loader that is the lifting capacity of the machine