Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1963 case 530 loader backhoe

pigface ยท 2019-10-02 14:54

hello all! thanks for letting me in! Recenly picked an 1963 case 530 ck loader/backhoe. Any tips on locating parts for this thing??As expected it has a few leaks,loose pins etc loader and backhoe are model 32. Should be a good machine for me after I get a few things tightened up and plug a few leaks.Thanks for any help

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-10-02 21:21

    Welcome to HEF Pigface !! I like your username ! Any CNH dealer can get your parts. That includes the farm equipment dealers. My go to guy for Case parts is Dale Weiss at this link ---> http://e-backhoeparts.com/

  2. #2camerond2019-10-02 23:33

    Welcome aboard! Try that site for parts, worth checking.

  3. #3thepumpguysc2019-10-03 03:41

    Parts AND information.. Dales been known to send "extra" parts, so u can pick & chose what u actually need & just send the un-used ones back.!!! I doesn't get any better than THAT..

  4. #4Joe Maura2019-12-12 22:40

    Hello Sir... I also recently picked up a g530 Case TC that I need engine parts for.... for now. Would love to be friends and share information, Joe

  5. #5Tinkerer2019-12-13 09:24

    Welcome to HEF, Joe !