I just bought a old A ustin Western super 300 and am in need of any manuals that may be avalable. can anyone lead me in the right direction? I will need to rewire it and would also like to know more on the operator controls as there are no lables.
i just cant belive someone would scrap any machine like these in my world mine and yours i consider beutiful!! lol
can you get me some pictures of the hoood and such! and cab and engine!
Nice machine Is that a detroit? Looks like a 353. Manual- E bay is where i would start Controls- grease it, start it, and start pulling levers. Be careful, if this is not power steering DO NOT STICK YOUR HAND THROUGH THE WHEEL WHILE RUNNING. Good Luck, Ed
I have the same machine i have a detroit and its hydrulic steering i think lol!!!
Detroit 471 And yes E-bay for manuals Your machine is a Super 100 made in 1967 acording to your SN
mine is a 100??
Yes acording to the SN yours is a super 100, Built in 1967
then yours must be a 100 too because it is the same is yours!!
:bash ointhead :dizzy
Sorry, I only have a license to argue with my wife!
:d :d :d