Any sources out there. Getting frustrated!!
I see Napa 3380 or Wix 33380 filters
They do not fit tried them.
Final filter?
Wix 33166
CNH Agricultural dealers can get anything for Case Construction Equipment.
Not getting fuel out of vent on secondary filter? Also the filter came with 5 orings. 3 the same size. One about 1/2 inch another 1/8th inch??
Not getting fuel out of vent on secondary filter? Also the filter came with 5 orings. 3 the same size. One about 1/2 inch another 1/8th inch?? Quote Reply Report •••
D188 diesel? Air compressor sounds like it's clogged
No air compressor?
Diagram of existing fuel filter assembly.
Ok is it gas? Cartage filter? Fuel not flowing to the 2nd is it plugged?ie air blow clean
Sock?
Here is the Baldwin filter that matches your picture.
This is the other filter if yours is a canister. Both filters have the specs listed. Measure your filters. Both these Baldwin filters are available.
will try. Thank you.
I’ve tried 4 different filters. None of the orings match up which results in massive leaking, help?!!
The CNH part number for the lower canister filter is A35863 - Messicks show stock available When I cross reference that number the filters are paper not cotton. Baldwin - PF906 WIX 33516 The Upper filter CNH number is A51346 Donaldson P556245 which is also P557111 Baldwin BF825 WIX 33166 or WF8018
We called them sock filters not cotton but many companies have replaced them with paper and other media. I would not let that run me off from getting my machine running.
Sounds like someone, in the last 60 years, may have changed the filter base.
I have 2 sick filters from OEM. But I cannot find the correct filter for the final stage with the rubber gaskets that fit??
This is a broken oring and the approx size
Case/Cummins filter# j930942 ?
Where do I get that info and specifications?
I don’t think so here is the picture of the assembly from an old case manual and mine is exactly that.
Okay Alex lets go Wix 33165 for $500 the filter?
Filter is ok but once again for the forth time the seals do not fit!!!
The flat o ring on 3165 is the style you need not the 3" round? You have a part # to find the o'ring needed.
I have purchased four different filters. When you hold them up against on another they all measure the same? The problem is none of the gaskets seals actuall fit!!! With? I posted a pic of and old filter with the broken gasket.
The right filter # will help ie not right just show
When I first saw the picture a 33166 came to mind that was a common Ford - Perkins filter that looks like that. Could someone have changed the base? Fixed one noone before me could get to run. The metal disc in the top of the filter had pulled out and was stuck in the filter base with the o - ring above. Check that.
3165 was the old style 3166 is updated but wrong o'ring, it's a common diesel filter. McMaster-Carr McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 595,000 products. 98% of products ordered ship from stock and deliver same or next day. www.mcmaster.com
No same construction as new. I’m on my seventh filter / gasket set!! None of them work because all the gaskets are too small or too wide and thin.
Is the old"o" ring (gasket) stuck to the mounting assembly ? I have seen it happen and it is easy to not see it. Doubled up gaskets leak like a monsoon. Clamping that filter with a bolt and 2 gaskets -- that thing have been in the trash years ago. I would remove the entire assembly and get a newer version with spin on filters from a salvage yard. 580C comes to my mind.
No same base as original. Same as Case 530 also.
Tried Car quest #86511?