Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1969 Austin Western 6 wheel

simplewoman ยท 2014-05-27 11:31

Ok im not really knowing how to start this off so please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. I am the personalrep of an EEstate and I have this beast that either must find a new home or sadly be scrapped. The planner is broke, tires flat, windows need replacing but motor and hydraulics are in great working order. I hate to scrap it as the man that once owned it really loved it but no one in the family cares so what do I do?? I dont know the weight or even a fair asking price. Can anyone give me ideas? I will do my beat to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Replies5
  1. #1simplewoman2014-05-27 11:33

    Sorry for misspellings my phone is retarded, lol.

  2. #2old-iron-habit2014-05-27 16:20

    Can you post some pictures? It would be a great help for anyone looking for one to be able to see it.

  3. #3mitch5042014-05-27 23:23

    I own one, I see you are in SC. If you can post some pics I might be interested in it. Thanks, Mitch

  4. #4simplewoman2014-05-28 11:57

    Ok let me go get some pics in a little bit when we get done on other prop. Sorry im new to this and luckily I left the page open so today I easily pulled up the comments.

  5. #5rayman2014-08-27 20:23

    simplewoman, hi there. It could be super MG. do'es it have a V6-71 Detroit engine? They were a very good machine in their day, almost impossible to bog. regards rayman