Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1969 model 33 backhoe seat parts

Bldingnspector1 · 2022-07-02 14:23

Where can I get parts for operator seat? Spring, snap rings etc?

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-07-02 20:30

    I would be surprised if anyone could find parts for that seat. Maybe improvise with hardware store stock. You might find a whole seat in a savage yard. Have you considered replacing the entire seat with a new aftermarket one ?

  2. #2Bldingnspector12022-07-03 07:21

    Got a new seat. It’s the spring assembly . It will not rise up to the required height to lock in. So I must lift it up with both hands and find the locking point. Sometimes I pull it up too far and zingy the entire assembly comes out of the support tube.

  3. #3Tinkerer2022-07-03 14:18

    You aren't the first one with that problem. HeavyEquipmentForums I can't remember what I had for lunch but I somehow remember that thread. In regards to the 580ck service manual check your Private Message inbox.

  4. #4Bldingnspector12022-07-03 17:48

    Here is parts manual pic.