I checked the fuel lines cleaned all the fuel lines and everything with MEK, cleaned bled everything, cleaned the air supply system, filled up the tank to the top with fresh diesel with additives. I work part time for a tractor mechanic. We have come to the conclusion that injector pump is IN-OP KAPUT a Go proceeded by a NO Were can I get a new injector pump, and send the old one back for a core charge, and or have the one i have rebuilt. I prefer to buy one already rebuilt and put on, i live in a very windy area and don't like to leave things uncovered even if i cover them with rags. Any recommendation would be great, especially if those services offer a military discount for my personal project thanks
I don’t have any cores to build but I can give u a quick turn around, rebuilding yours. U can click on my screen for direct/private contact instructions.. What pump # do u have.. i know a fella that has a 64AJ on his shelf..
Mike is quick and does perfect work. Priority mail him your pump, you'll have it back next week. The wind, deal with it. And before you pull it have Mike tell you what to do to set it up so you get it back on right the FIRST time. A happy customer, Joe H