Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1970 ford cl30 vh4d wisconson

Anthony93 · 2026-04-04 17:57

I’m looking for a parts manual for this style motor. It’s a 4 cylinder gas engine. All I have is the motor. I need to find the piston rods, crankshaft bearings and a few other things. I have the service manual but can’t seem to find a parts manual. Any knowledge would be appreciated. Thank you

Replies4
  1. #1Welder Dave2026-04-04 23:48

    They were still making the largest size Wisconsin a few years ago. Maybe they still are? Were common on concrete saws. A small engine shop might have a parts manual. Pretty common engine, shouldn't be too hard to find a parts manual. Looks like Wisconsin is still around. Could also try a Bobcat dealer. Older Bobcat's like the 610 I think used the same Wisconsin engine.

  2. #2Anthony932026-04-05 09:44

    Perfect I’ll try looking around some more then. Thank you!

  3. #3mekanik2026-04-05 10:03

    A quick internet search found these.: https://www.pittauto.com/customer/piauel/pdf/wisconsin_vh4d_parts_v2.pdf https://www.m-and-d.com/pdfs/Wisconsin/vh4d.pdf

  4. #4Anthony932026-04-05 11:05

    That’s exactly what I needed. I don’t know what I was doing wrong but I couldn’t get this to come up for the life of me. I appreciate you guys! Thank you