Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1971 Case 680 CK

Alan Brocious ยท 2024-01-16 17:27

Hi, new here. Looking for a service manual for my backhoe. Serial # 9106165 Is anyone able to help? Thanks.

Replies11
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-01-16 22:31

    Welcome to HEF, Alan ! I don't. Sorry. If you do buy one be very careful it that it covers your serial number. There are 2 versions of the 680CK series C, and yours is the (1st) early one. Yours has hydraulic brakes and the 2nd version has air brakes. Here is a link to the CNH on-line parts manual in case you haven't found it yet. CASE SERIES-C CONSTRUCTION KING LOADER BACKHOE (S/N 910600 TO 9111008) | CASE Construction | MyCNH US Store www.mycnhistore.com

  2. #2Alan Brocious2024-01-17 10:57

    Thanks! I am trying to make sure I get the correct manual before spending $$$...... Or at least zero in on the correct one and not spend huge $$$.

  3. #3Tinkerer2024-01-17 12:08

    A CNH or Case Construction dealer should be able to get you a manual. Or at least the publication number. I have the 301BD engine manual if you need it. The operators manual is easy to find on the internet. publication #9-71984 The service manual is a little harder.

  4. #4Alan Brocious2024-01-17 16:37

    I would love to see it, maybe the same as mine. Thanks for the help!

  5. #5Tinkerer2024-01-17 21:01

    You need to be more specific. The 301 service manual ??

  6. #6Alan Brocious2024-01-18 10:19

    The engine manual you mentioned, 301BD engine manual.

  7. #7Tinkerer2024-01-18 11:39

    PM me your email address. I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can then download it.

  8. #8Alan Brocious2024-01-18 11:56

    Sorry, not sure how to PM you.....

  9. #9Tinkerer2024-01-18 14:54

    Read post #6 Electrical schematics for a 1994 580super Lseries 1 I am in search of the electrical schematics for a series 1 1994 super l I can't seem to find a series 1 they're all series 2 online it seems like also looking for a parts manual for the same series backhoe I come across dozens of series 2 but I can't seem to get my fingers on a series 1. Help please HeavyEquipmentForums

  10. #10Tinkerer2024-01-19 08:15

    Here is a link to (maybe) the service manual you need. Case # 9-71982. Case 680CK Series C Loader Backhoe Shop Service Repair Manual S/N 9106000-Up | eBay 9106000 and After. Case 680CK Series B and C. Loader Backhoe 9-71982. Serial Numbers covered in this Manual. www.ebay.com

  11. #11Alan Brocious2024-01-19 10:33

    Appreciate the help!