Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1973 Case 450 Roosa master pump

R.w. Chambers ยท 2021-05-01 22:48

Pump is the Roosa master dbgfcc 431-46AJ / A-51425... was working. So poor boy attempting a re seal, pilot tube, ect ... long story short cam screw got me.. I read a post of cutting the pump body so after all else... tapping, drilling ect ... I did just that with air cut off and chisel... so now I'm unsure on how to approach this. I've looked for replacement body but no luck and I really don't know what other bodies would be compatible.. for that matter after trying to research my case I don't even know if it has the right pump anymore or if some put this one on at sum point .. and if that's the case should I be looking for a totally different pump other then the dbgfcc 43146AJ ... any help to get a pump body and new cam ring to rebuild this one or anyone have a used one for cheaper then a rebuilt unit .. also if this unit wasn't the original would it still be ok to put back in without issue. My machine is the 1973 case 450d...

Replies2
  1. #1R.w. Chambers2021-05-01 23:11
  2. #2thepumpguysc2021-05-02 21:57

    Why do you need a cam ring.. Hsg is. 14846. I have 1. Cam ring # is stamped on it.. 10373.. Contact me directly.. screen name ataoldotcom in your mail server..