My 963b loader serial number: 11Z00693 goes to the left all the time. I can’t go straight without pushing the right pedal. Any suggestions? When I press the right steering pedal it feels weak when it turns. I have to press it like 3 to 4 times for it to steer. It seemed as if it had lost power on the right track. So I opened and resealed the right travel motor 4T-3071 because it had a leak. I checked the linkage and it all seems OK. When I step on the pedals the left side responds better than the right side. In reverse, lets say one side has lost power. It doesn’t respond to the pedal actuation as quick as the other side. What pressure should the machine be handling?
When you press on the pedal the opposite drive motor is pushing through the corner, it is retarding the drive motor in response to the pedal you press. To me it sounds like the left drive motor is the weak one.
Same question that Cmark asked on the other thread. Does it behave exactly the same way in both forward and reverse.?