Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1974 Case 580B service manual

RobbyT69 ยท 2013-04-21 02:57

Hi there recently I acquired a 1974 Case 580B CK with extend a hoe, The tranny was already sluggish according to the guy I got it from ,, but just before I got it from him he had told me that a friend had accidentally poured hydraulic fluid in the reservoir by the gear shifter.. Apparently that is where ATF goes,,lol.. So I am going to flush out the hydraulic fluid,, but I was thinking I might just split the tractor and go through everything.. What I am looking for is a manual online hopefully free of very little as I have been off work for the last couple of years due to illness and this is my last attempt at getting back to work.. So the cheaper the better,,lol Any help would very helpful to say the least.... Thank you in advance

Replies1
  1. #1RobbyT692013-04-21 03:03

    P.S. This 580 has a clutch as well,, sorry should have included that