After reading some of the threads on this "Truck" forum, I realize this forum may not be the right place to post, but hope that someone might give me a helpful suggestion. I'm looking for a shop service/repair manual. I found possibly a set available from Faxon auto literature for around $100. Has anyone dealt with them? I had this old Dump Truck (vacuum brakes) for 6 years, and it has been reliable for me on my small ranch, hauling dirt, wood, gravel etc... and it has been running good, with minor maintenance, just had to change the points twice new plugs and wires, cap etc.... and do regular oil changes. Now I've noticed, that over the past few months, I've got less and less brake pedal left, so I clicked up the brake adjusters on the rears, but didn't help. Lots of shoe lining showing, so brakes don't need changing. Will probably pull a drum and have a look, although nothing leaking anywhere. So now looking for a manual. Any suggestion from someone out there would be appreciated.
No replies yet.