Just wondering if anyone has a different idea of whats wrong with my dozer. i had a hard time getting it to go into gear and then the next time i started it the machine wont move at all. cant feel anything as in like its trying to mvoe and go into great. I figure i lost torque converter or oil pump on trnasmission. I need to check pressure but just thought i would ask around. Thanks
I just had something similar happen. Turns out the track joints were stuck from sitting too long. I just had to gun it a little and it broke loose.
I wish that was the problem but I use this cat all the time. I can't even feel it engage so I know its something in transmission. Thanks for the info will look into this also though
Does the shift lever move freely through the 3 speeds? can you hear/feel the shifter moving into the selected gear when you move it with the motor shut down?.
You can move all linkage in and out of gears no problem. With it running and you shift you don't feel anything at all. You can feel every gear on the shift lever. This is a power shift also not direct drive