Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1977 Lull 400B Contolls

DeanMurphy9761 ยท 2020-03-27 16:28

I am looking for a manual or information on operating controls on this unit. Also wondering if anyone knows how to repair brakes on these. Dean

Replies3
  1. #1tractormech2020-03-28 09:49

    Go to JLG.com in the manuals section and there's a parts book you can download. It looks like a master cylinder and disc brakes so it shouldn't be too bad. Verify the master is putting out pressure and go from there. It could be a domino effect thing so don't be surprised by it.....fix the master and find brake lines rotted out-fix them and find calipers leaking. Not guaranteeing that but it's definitely possible-(guess how I know). Does the master cylinder have any type of power assist hooked to it or does the brake pedal hook straight to it?

  2. #2laycobeau2020-03-30 11:03

    try these

  3. #3lull-lull2020-10-13 13:18

    I am looking for a pdf of the operators manual and specifications for a Lull 400B. I'm specifically looking for the overall weight, length and height of the machine along with an operators manual. Thanks for your help!!