Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

replacement vaporizer and w.c. spec

scott allred ยท 2020-03-28 12:31

I have an old C20B that was converted to some point to LP. I believe I had a bad vaporizer. The lift would start usually, and the vaporizer would freeze up. Could get it to run OK for 20-30 second if I shut off the tank. Also when key was turned and the cut-off was open, you could hear a hiss from the intake filter. The vaporizer on it was a Nolff's model N-J I got a Century Fuel Products C-Cobra-1 as a replacement. I notice that the Nolff's list W.C. of.2LBS and the Cobra lists it as W.C.0.08LBS. Seems like every other one I see on-line is also the.08LBS. I can not find much information on that spec to understand if it is an issue or not. Any help or insight appreciated. Thanks, Scott

Replies0

No replies yet.