My friend is working on a JD 410 backhoe and needs a hydraulic schematic. All I know is its a 1978 JD 410. He gave me these numbers, but I am coming up empty. JD8431MD2800 Model 2128469 I don't know what the numbers are, or the series of the 410 (the letter after it). If there is any hope, let me know. He prefers a digital download. Thanks!!!
Mate, you don't know how lucky you are! I had a copy of the JD410B "Theory of Operation" emailed to me yesterday by a Super Moderator on the Forum to whom I am extremely grateful. I'm not too good at cutting/pasting etc so I suggest you send me a private message containing your email address and I'll just forward it to you. By the way, welcome to the Forum. We often see people make one post, get a world of help, and you never hear from them again. Get my message? Cheers. M.
I thank you for responding. I didn't expect to get a response so soon, so I didn't check back right away! I tried to PM you but it didnt work. I dont mind posting my email. It is XXXX @ gmail.com I thank you so much! Hope to get your e-mail soon!
It should be in your in-box right now! If ever you get near the Allen County Museum and Historical Society, you could do me a big favor. Let me know please. Cheers. M.
Got your email thanks mate and the Moderator knows that it has all been successful. If you or someone else in Ohio is able to help me now, I would be very grateful. In the late 1920's and early 1930's, there were a few "super-trucks" built in the states. They were big, had lots of power and were very fast for their time. They were short lived, because changes in weight laws prevented them from operating to their full potential. One of these was the Relay Motors Duo-Drive 300A produced at their factory in Lima, Ohio. It was powered by two Lycoming straight 8 gasoline engines mounted side by side with a combined output of 275bhp. I am fascinated by this truck. I know from an old Limanews article that the Allen County Museum and Historical Society has a two reel motion picture of the trucks in action produced by Visigraph Pictures in 1929. If someone could get to them and get that movie digitised, I guarantee it would be a big hit on You Tube. I've tried to contact them but got no response. We need someone close to go and see them, I think. Is Allentown anywhere near you? It would be great if you could follow this up please. Cheers. Maurie.