Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1980 Massey Ferguson Backhoe

drewhoo990 ยท 2024-12-27 20:58

I was told I have a massey Ferguson 1980 50D. I found a tag that shows its a 300 series loader. I cant see to find the tag for the backhoe itself. Facing forward it has oil input on the left side (the backhoe controls) Top row has 6 hoses. Bottom has 6 hoses. Ive got it torn apart right now and plan on rebuilding the valve body. Let me know what else i can share to help with this

Replies4
  1. #1Toolslinger2024-12-27 21:15

    Photos will help folks to help you... My ** is way older, so I likely won't be able to help much...

  2. #2drewhoo9902024-12-27 21:26

    Yes i know photos will help. Im working on that. Im laying in bed right now thinking about things and i found this website. So tomorrow Im going to take pictures of 4 different angles of the machine and the tags I can find

  3. #3drewhoo9902024-12-28 15:08
  4. #4drewhoo9902024-12-28 15:09