I recently purchased this 1983 FLC120 and soon to be getting back on the road. Cummins Big Cam III/13sp, 220wb, 3.90's rear ends, riding on a 4 bag factory air ride. she shows 463, 000 miles, need a radiator, fuel tank & batteries to run. it originally had a 36 inch sleeper, which I will be replacing this winter. Will post build pics as time & funds allow. Hope to read & learn here & help as well! Bill http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b570/Bill_Betten/Freightliner%20FLC%20120/1475943_709154225776124_1759302918_n_zps676e43fd.jpg http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums...4_697357546955792_587462104_n_zps48920de4.jpg
I know this is old, but have you made any progress on this old truck?
Rocky, it is sitting safe & dry in a barn for the winter. I am slowly collecting parts, such as my 34 inch Mercury Sleeper.
I hope to see some pics of it soon. I love those old FLC trucks. Where on earth did you find an old Mercury?!? Those things are nothin but "Old Skool Cool"!!!!!!