Hi guys, I am new to this forum and like what I see so far! I would like your help as I am looking to take delivery of the attached PIX of an 1984 TD7E dozer that I have went and checked out to the best of my Knowledge and if some of you more experienced operators could take a quick look and tell me your first thoughts BEFORE I make the deal permanent. It is said that there is like 300 hours on new chain and sprockets the grousers are worn but the pads seem fine and will tear stuff up a little less so I am ok with that. Anyhow take a look and don't be afraid to tell me exactly your thoughts. Thanks Brian
it looks good i own a td7g now i have owned td7e and td8e, they are very good dozers and easy to operate, their selling value is low but they hold up real good, i dont know what the price is but it looks good in pict.
I don't have this TD7E but based on the picture, I can say that it looks great and I think it can do lots of jobs very well.
Price OK thanks I will have to give 13,000.00 but is a second owner operator that took care of his stuff and is now retiring and has no use for it , we took all the covers of motor (D239) and looks clean and dry .. just needs cutting edges so any advice on the best place to get parts like that and such will be helpful ,, THANKS guys
Blue Ridge Tractor can get you parts, www.brtractor.com
We have been selling these for a long time and we can help with parts and service manuals.