I have an international s1754 street sweeper. We are currently scrapping the truck as we have no use for it. It was a driver until parked a couple of years ago. I called my local dealer to run the Vin to see what engine and tranny we have with no luck. Any advice? Vin: 1HTLCHXK8FHA58576
If you took a picture of both sides of the engine, and posted them up, someone here will know what engine it is, just by looking at it. If you can climb under and take a picture of the transmission from each side and the rear, and the shifter in the cab, it may be identifiable also.
I will tomorrow
I'm having trouble resizing the pic to fit so it will attach. They're kind of ****** pics anyways with lots of stuff in the way. I'll pull it and take pics then.
There should be a tag on the transmission that will tell more than a pic.