I'm looking at a Deere 210C, owner says it needs a new front hydraulic pump. Any idea on the price of that, $1,000, $10,000? Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!
Jdparts says it's either a Vickers or Sunstrand, so I'd guess under a grand, if you sign up and log in they might be able to give you a price, or just call a dealer with the number, you just need to know if the relief valve is on the front or side of the pump.
Just from the pics I'd jump on it. Rear tires are good, can't really see much more. But for $2500 how wrong can you go? Joe H
JD parts says p/n AT114133 Sunstrand pump $ 3,257.40 USD But there's a front pump for steering. Can't tell if it's included in the above.
Why not just have it rebuilt, would be cheaper, i would think.
Yes, depending on the severity of the damage the repair may be half orless of the JD price