Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1985 trojan 2000

hunter25864 · 2024-01-20 16:08

Looking for a place to get new parts for an old machine. Need to tighten up the steering. Part numbers from the manuals don't cross to anything. O & K Trojan number 0536665 is supposed to be a joint bearing The dimensions on the bearing are 62mm. OD 40mm ID Height of the outer piece is 38mm 22 mm tall overall. Any help is much appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1Acecadet2024-01-20 16:49

    I believe you are looking for a spherical bearing. Try a GEM40 ES 2RS. This matches your dimensions.

  2. #2hunter258642024-01-20 17:10

    Yes I am. Thank you, I will look for that number

  3. #3Mike Van2024-01-21 05:41

    A few years ago this site https://www.minnpar.com/site/home.aspx found me parts for my Trojan 114 -

  4. #4Welder Dave2024-01-21 23:34

    A good bearing house may be able to match it.

  5. #5Mike Van2025-04-09 08:16

    This place https://www.minnpar.com/site/home.aspx found parts for me for my much older Trojan 114

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-04-09 19:59

    Could certainly try Minnpar.