Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1987 JCB 1400B

Jonathan Holbrook ยท 2023-02-11 10:59

I have a JCB 1400B Backhoe. I'm looking for the glass bowl that goes on the bottom of the fuel filter. Could anyone point me in the direction of where to find one?

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2023-02-11 14:37

    Welcome to HEF, Jonathan ! A dealer probably can get the glass bowl only. There are quite few entire assembly's for sale on eBay. Looks like you may need a part number to get the right one.

  2. #2Delmer2023-02-11 15:18

    JCB probably didn't make the bowl. Get the number off the filter and it's probably the same bowl as other CAV/Perkins applications. Seems like there are different heights, maybe some have water drains and some don't, also metal ones, all the same diameter but different bolts to fit.

  3. #3casey5182023-04-09 22:23

    Globalpartszone. Part# 200/44604. Fit mine. Don't over Torque. I learned the hard way.

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-04-10 00:41

    CAV/Perkins calls it an agglomerator. An Agco or Massey Ferguson dealer may have one in stock. Does it have a drain petcock on it to let water out?