Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 575D

Bootheal · 2023-02-12 14:41

A friend, doing a favor for a friend, doing a favor for a friend! Person is probably looking for this manual and doesn’t know it yet. If anyone has it on pdf and willing to share? No serial number yet. Having FNR issues as in, not working at all. I’m sure there’s a lot of backstory that I don’t have. Do know the tractor just came out of the shop recently for “not starting “. Not sure how you deliver a machine back to the owner with it not drivable. Also, looking for places to source parts. Not much came up on a search for the 575D on HEF. Thanks for any assistance. Mike

Replies6
  1. #1cosmaar12023-02-12 22:58

    https://www.partspring.com/ I have all the manuals for my machine but I use this site a lot for reference. Type in your model number and it will give you all the pages of the parts manual.

  2. #2Bootheal2023-02-13 07:32

    Awesome. Thanks

  3. #3Tinkerer2023-02-13 09:23

    Here is a link to the Ford / New holland Parts book. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/n...ckhoe/cn/2DF8724F-E6BE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6

  4. #4Bootheal2023-02-13 17:47

    Thanks everyone for the information I was unable to find. All has been passed along. Will respond with solution when I hear back from him.

  5. #5Bootheal2023-02-25 05:30

    New FNR on the column and all is good. They appreciated where to access parts. Not thrilled about the cost! It is what it is. thanks to all.

  6. #6Swetz2023-02-25 07:17

    Thanks for the update!